Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the first day of Not Your Father's Internet. Think of this course as more like a lab than a class. Not everyone will learn the same thing, but everyone will learn something! This first day, we will all take a short survey to find out what's the most pressing need for each participant. I look forward to working with you all ~ and I hope each of you find this course useful.
So, let's get started...if you will all download and complete this survey. You can print it out and fill it out by hand or fill it out on the computer and print it.

UPDATE:
The first lesson of technology...What SHOULD work doesn't always ACTUALLY work! I'll explain!

16 comments:

  1. it's 9:10 of first class and I have learned so much already - glad I got up early to come to this class

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been very informative so far. i hope I can keep up with the group as we proceed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, very clear and informative.
    Really enjoyed first class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. already learned somthing new

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great class so far. I have learned a lot more than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rear tutor likes the class so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm lost but i'm hoping for a compass and your compassion

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great start to the Fall semester at OllI!
    Have great expectations of learning new skills.
    Thanks.....CV

    ReplyDelete
  9. great class. Can't believe how fast the time has gone by. i am really happy i decided to take the claa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for creating such a richly informative
    site. And thankyou for developing this course for
    dinosaurs like me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great comments - thanks everyone. By the looks of things - and by that I mean that we already have 11 comments on our blog - I think everyone is doing a great job. Keep up the good work! And see you on Friday.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope this will work. My new blog is
    danburyunitystucygroup.blogspot.com
    peggygrimes

    ReplyDelete
  13. second try new blog is
    danburyunitystudygroup.blogspot.com


    peggyg

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your patience with the neophytes in class. There is so much to learn. Im grateful for the terminology and the "browsing" we did

    ReplyDelete
  15. We learned a lot today from you and the input of our classmates Thank you one Thank you "all"
    Meyr Bram

    ReplyDelete